You know out of context this looks really horrifying and strange.
This post has been featured on a 1000notes.com blog.
….You realize, of course, that Hermione Granger lit a teacher on fire when she was eleven, and kept a person alive in a jar for a year when she was fourteen, and studies dark and forbidden magics for kicks, and is one of the brightest and strongest witches of her era. If she came at me, even wandless, I would aparate to Neptune to get away from her.
Hermione Granger also:
- punched Draco Malfoy in the nose for being an idiot
- purposefully performed a confundus charm on whatshsface WHILE HE WAS FLYING just so Ron would win (omfg that is so fucking dangerous)
- literally pulled a fucking Bourne Identity on her parents and managed to set them up in fucking Australia (jesus christ she literally made it so that she NEVER EXISTED wtf that’s so fucking 007)
- Convinced the Ministry of Magic to give her an incredibly dangerous and volatile device that allowed her to ALTER TIMELINES COMPLETELY (just because she was so smart, literally, that is the reason, her “potential”)
- Has enough basic survival skills and badass magic to literally disappear to the middle of nowhere and flourish AND figure out Voldemort’s plot with Harry
- Hermione also figures out not only what Voldemort’s plan is, but generally how to beat it, WAY BEFORE VOLDEMORT EVER DOES. Why? because she is just that much smarter and better at magic than everybody else
in conclusion: Voldemort wishes he could be as awesome as Hermione, that’s why he wants to kill her so bad.
Can we rehave this series with hermione as the protagonist.
Hermione Granger and “That Time I Used the Power of Research and Deductive Reasoning to Make Sure Harry Didn’t Die”
Hermione Granger and “That time I figured shit out and literally ended up petrified for the cause and it took my friends weeks to figure out that I had the research on me”
Hermione Granger and “That Time I Was a Time Lord”
Hermione Granger and “That Time I Realized I was Hot and Smart and Saved Harry’s Ass with Research. Again. All the Time. Really, He Would Have Died Without Me.”
Hermione Granger and “That time Harry was too emo to actually do shit so I did shit in his name because I am the power behind the throne clearly also PS fought evil deatheaters and won”
Hermione Granger and “That Time I told Harry about the Dangers of Copying off Somebody’s else’s work that wasn’t mine and OH LOOK I WAS RIGHT”
Hermione Granger and “That Time I let Harry Decide Where to Go and What To do and we ended up wandering the forests of dean for like 5 months before saving his ass at Hogwarts”
Apologies for the terrible image quality - I’m lacking scanner access at the minute so I had to take these photos on my phone
I was reading hyperbole and a half’s blog entry explaining their experience of depression and decided to make another sketchy comic based on my experiences with anxiety, which is another mental illness I think people tend to misunderstand quite frequently
Hopefully this will be of use to some people - whether they suffer from anxiety themselves or if they just want to know more about it
Ryan Gosling won’t eat his cereal (x)
men should take advantage of the lack of dress code rules set for guys and wear mini skirts and tank tops to school every day
OH MY GOD LAST YEAR THE DUDES ON MY CLASS HAVE DONE IT
AND THEY GOT ALL CALLED IN THE PRINCIPAL’S ROOM
BUT THEY DIDNT GOT IN TROUBLE BECAUSE
THEY SAID EXACTLY IT “BUT THOSE RULES ARE ONLY FOR GIRLS”
I’M NOT EVEN JOKING
adele wins an oscar
a distance scream is heard
she’s not even an actress leo cries
he doesnt mean it screams benedict cumberbatch
‘I’m so sorry’, adds Tom Hiddleston
fuck you i won a bafta yells martin freeman
I’m Iron Man shouts Robert Downy Jr,
I’m Robert Downey Jr. shouts Tony Stark
AND I’M JAVERT. DO NOT FORGET MY NAME sings Russell Crowe.
Banks can borrow billions at 0% interest. Students are going to have to pay 6.8% interest rates on their loans starting this summer. Elizabeth Warren just dropped a bill to turn that around.
This is the kind of idea that could legitimately influence who I’d vote for in an election, if a candidate aggressively endorsed this.
it got better
Oh shit son.
I just had a moment.
it’s Augustus and Hazel.
Watching them read together was just…just so wonderful. One of the strangest and most rewarding moments of my professional life.
I always imagined Augustus more… sporty?
what’s a motto
nothing what’s a motto with you
Obama selfies are the best selfies